What is The Urban Dental Mission Statement?
“All patients of The Urban Dental will have healthy white teeth for life”
How are The Urban Dental committed to achieving this goal?
• Adhere to the highest possible standards – in every way, but especially in clinical care, hygiene and customer service.
• Respect and value you as a patient in our care – your preferences, your right to confidentiality and your consent for treatment are key in all we do.
• Communicate clearly and honestly – all treatment options and costs will be explained frankly; treatments recommended to you will be for your benefit.
• Provide effective emergency treatment when necessary – during practice hours where possible, and always as soon as we reasonably can.
• Listen to you – acting on feedback from you helps us improve our practice. Your health and wellbeing are our top priority in everything we do.
What can patients do to help The Urban Dental achieve this goal?
• Follow the treatment and advice we give you – otherwise your treatment may be slowed or even not work.
• Come to see us regularly – an appointment once every six months is recommended to maintain a healthy mouth.
• Communicate with us – give 24 hours notice when cancelling or rearranging an appointment to avoid being charged and help us offer the best service possible to all patients.
• Tell us how we’re doing – if there’s something we do well, we’d love to hear about it. Equally, if something in your treatment hasn’t reached the high standards we strive to deliver, please tell us.
• Recommend us to others – if you’re happy with your treatment, the best compliment we can receive is you telling your friends, family and colleagues about it. The Urban Dental is only as strong as the satisfied clients who loyally return to our practice.